New Large Dip Tank Combo Kit
This kit has what you need to get started reclaiming your screens in one simple step. You will receive our large dip tank that holds 5 automatic or manual screens along with 5 gallons of Franmar's One Step Clear Ink + Emulsion Remover.
Franmar's Large Dip Tank cleans 5 automatic or manual screens at one time, No assembly required!
- 24" x 12" x 36" Inside Dimensions
Includes Anti-Float Bar and Lid
- Threaded Drain Spigot with Shut Off Knob
- Holds 5 Gallons of One Step Clear Ink + Emulsion Remover
- Made with Highest Quality 3/8" Copoly Material
This large tank cleans 5 screens at a time and is made of the highest quality 3/8” copoly material molded to shape, no seams. Optional floor casters available.
Franmar's One Step Clear Ink + Emulsion Remover:
- Formulated for Use in Dip Tanks
- Removes Plastisol, UV and Water-Based Inks
- Can be Used as a Direct Apply
- Safe to Reclaim Wood, Aluminum or Roller Frame Screens
This large tank cleans 5 screens at a time, and is made of the highest quality 3/8” copoly material molded to shape, no seams. Optional floor casters available.
Franmar’s revolutionary One Step Clear Ink + Emulsion Remover is formulated for dip tanks to remove ink and emulsion from screens in one simple step. Efficient, economical and eco-friendly, it removes traditional plastisol and UV inks after soaking for only 3 to 5 minutes. When the solution is ready to be replaced, Franmar’s One Step Clear Neutralizer Powder is a great add in to neutralize the pH for safe drain disposal.
- Long-Lasting (up to 6 months)
- As Little as 5 Minute Soaking Time Needed
- Cleans 300-600 Screens Depending on Tank Size and Number of Screens Used
- Removes Any Type of Emulsion, Stencil or Capillary Film