New Medium Dip Tank Combo Kit
This kit has what you need to get started reclaiming your screens in one simple step. You will receive our medium dip tank that holds 4 standard screens along with 5 gallons of Franmar's Ink + Emulsion Remover.
Franmar's Medium Dip Tank cleans 4 standard screens at one time
24" x 12" x 24" Inside Dimensions
Screen Size Maximum O.D. 20"x24"
- No Assembly Required
Includes Anti-Float Bar and Lid
- Threaded Drain Spigot with Shut Off Knob
- Holds 5 Gallons of Ink+Emulsion Remover
- Made with Highest Quality 3/8" Copoly Material
Franmar's Ink + Emulsion Remover:
- Formulated for Use in Dip Tanks
- Removes Plastisol, UV, and Water-Based Inks
- Can be Used as a Direct Apply
- Safe to Reclaim Wood, Aluminum, or Roller Frame Screens
This medium tank cleans 2 screens at a time, and is made of the highest quality 3/8” copoly material molded to shape, no seams. Optional floor casters available.
Franmar’s revolutionary Ink + Emulsion Remover is formulated for dip tanks to remove ink and emulsion from screens in one simple step. Efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly, it removes traditional plastisols and UV inks after soaking for only 3 to 5 minutes. When the solution is ready to be replaced, Franmar’s Neutralizer is a great add in to neutralize the pH for safe drain disposal.
- Long-Lasting (up to 6 months)
- As Little as 5 Minute Soaking Time Needed
- Cleans 300-600 Screens Depending on Tank Size and Number of Screens Used
- Removes Any Type of Emulsion, Stencil, or Capillary Film
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.go