Haze Remover Gel (d-Haze Gel)
Haze Remover Gel clings to the affected haze area and can be left on for long periods of time for tough or stubborn ghost images.
Formerly known as:
- Safe on Mesh
- Clings to Haze Area
- Gelled for Greater Control
- Can be Left on Overnight
Franmar’s Haze Remover Gel is an exclusive gel formula that allows greater control for removing ghost and haze images. This gel formula clings to the affected haze area and can be left on for long periods of time for tough or stubborn ghost images. Good haze removal practices save screen printers money with longer usability of screens.
- Promotes Longer Life of Screens
- Made with 100% American Grown Soybeans
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: Haze Remover isn't working on my ghost images. What am I doing wrong?
A: Some ghost/haze images are difficult to remove, especially when additives are mixed into the inks. Try these tricks to remove difficult ghost/haze images:
- Let the screen dry completely before applying Haze Remover or Haze Remover Gel to help with removal.
- If using Haze Remover Gel, apply it to the ghost/haze image area and let sit from a few hours to overnight, paying attention to keeping the product away from the frame edge.
- If using Haze Remover, hold a paper towel or shop towel on the opposite side of the ghost/haze image while spraying the area. Use the saturated towel to lightly scrub the area on both sides.
Clean your Screens in 4 Easy Steps!