D•HAZE® Gel (Haze Remover Gel)
The safety and effectiveness of D•HAZE® Haze Remover in a gel formula! D•HAZE® Gel Haze Remover Gel clings to the affected area and provides screen printers greater control in removing ghost and haze images. It can be left on for long periods of time – even overnight – ensuring removal of stubborn ghost images.
- No harsh chemicals, safe for all types of mesh
- Made with American-grown soybeans
- One gallon dehazes up to 180 screens
DIRECTIONS: Pour a small amount on screen haze/ghost image. Scrub both sides of screen with Biggee™ scrub pad or nylon brush. Set aside and leave gel to work. Rinse screen clean with pressurized water. Note: Do not let D•HAZE Gel sit on adhesive holding mesh onto frames.
Watch this short video to learn more about D•HAZE!
Clean your Screens in 4 Easy Steps!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: D•HAZE Gel isn't working on my ghost images. What am I doing wrong?
A: Some ghost/haze images are difficult to remove, especially when additives are mixed into the inks. Try these tricks to remove difficult ghost/haze images:
- Let the screen dry completely before applying D•HAZE or D•HAZE Gel to help with removal.
- If using D•HAZE Gel, apply it to the ghost/haze image area and let sit from a few hours to overnight, paying attention to keeping the product away from the frame edge.
- If using D•HAZE, hold a paper towel or shop towel on the opposite side of the ghost/haze image while spraying the area. Use the saturated towel to lightly scrub the area on both sides.