D•HAZE (Haze Remover)
- Safe on Mesh
- Promotes Longer Screen Life
- Made with 100% American-Grown Soybeans
Franmar's D•HAZE Haze Remover is one of the safest and most effective ghost and haze removers in the industry today. Unlike traditional caustic haze removers, D•HAZE will not damage screen mesh no matter how long you leave it on. Good haze removal practices save screen printers money with longer usability of screens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: D•HAZE isn't working on my ghost images. What am I doing wrong?
A: Some ghost/haze images are difficult to remove, especially when additives are mixed into the inks. Try these tricks to remove difficult ghost/haze images:
- Let the screen dry completely before applying D•HAZE or D•HAZE Gel to help with removal.
- If using D•HAZE, hold a paper towel or shop towel on the opposite side of the ghost/haze image while spraying the area. Use the saturated towel to lightly scrub the area on both sides.
- If using D•HAZE Gel, apply it to the ghost/haze image area and let sit from a few hours to overnight, paying attention to keeping the product away from the frame edge.
Clean your Screens in 4 Easy Steps!