D•HAZE® (Haze Remover)
D•HAZE® Haze Remover is one of the safest and most effective ghost and haze removers in the industry today. Unlike traditional caustic haze removers, D•HAZE will not damage screen mesh – no matter how long it’s left on the screen. D•HAZE removes tough stains and promotes longer screen life, saving screen printers money.
- No harsh chemicals, safe for all types of mesh
- Made with American-grown soybeans
- One gallon dehazes up to 320 screens
- NEW packaging as of October 2022!
DIRECTIONS: Spray or pour a small amount on screen haze/ghost image. Scrub both sides of screen with Biggee™ scrub pad or nylon brush. Rinse clean with pressurized water.
Clean your Screens in 4 Easy Steps!
What our customers say:
“THIS PRODUCT IS BOSS!” – Kelly Livingston, Amazon customer“This stuff works. That’s all I can say. Worth the buy. I have tried many things but this one works, just spray and rinse. – Watrhous, Amazon customer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: D•HAZE isn't working on my ghost images. What am I doing wrong?
A: Some ghost/haze images are difficult to remove, especially when additives are mixed into the inks. Try these tricks to remove difficult ghost/haze images:
- Let the screen dry completely before applying D•HAZE or D•HAZE Gel to help with removal.
- If using D•HAZE, hold a paper towel or shop towel on the opposite side of the ghost/haze image while spraying the area. Use the saturated towel to lightly scrub the area on both sides.
- If using D•HAZE Gel, apply it to the ghost/haze image area and let sit from a few hours to overnight, paying attention to keeping the product away from the frame edge.