540PM: Polyurethane Adhesive Remover (Poly-U)
Industrial strength polyurethane adhesive remover for use on pre-engineered wood floors, UV finished wood floors, and concrete substrates.
Formerly known as:
Poly-U Polyurethane Adhesive Remover
- Made with 100% American Grown Soybeans
- GHS Compliant
BLUE BEAR 540PM is specifically formulated to remove plyurethane-based adhesive. It cleans up polyurethane adhesive that seeps through floor slats and even adhesive that gets tracked across the floor by workers' shoes. The easy-to-use gel formula allows application to only affected areas.
- Use on Pre-Engineered Wood Floors, UV Finished Wood Floors, or Concrete Subtrates.
- No Harsh Odors, is Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, 100% Biodegradable and Safe to Use Indoors
- Easily Cleans Up With Water
- No Neutralizing is Needed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
700DG Degreaser helps with an easier cleanup after using 600GL.